NETWORK PLAYER CONTROLLER
(1) Playback/control network player in line with DLNA.
(2) When the internet radio is selected from this application while network player is connected to the internet environment, it plays on network player.
(3) Check/change the configurations of network player.
(4) Music Play feature allows you to stream music tracks directly from your smartphone / tablet.
(5) This application is exclusively designed for network player Refer to the official website regarding supported formats and operation verification of peripheral devices.
Device Select / Input Select
Networked Yamaha devices are automatically displayed in the device menu.
Just by touching an icon, you can select the source or service you want to enjoy.
CD Player Control / Music Play
[CD Player Control]*
You can control the basic functions of CD Player such as Play, Pause, Skip and CD tray operations.
*CD-N500 and CRX-N560 only
Browse and play music stored on a smartphone / tablet using the NP Controller App, with full access to cover art and track information.
Information such as artist name, song title and album name are displayed via a colorful cover art image.
Content Browsing (landscape)
optimised operating system menu to High resolution for iPad If a song title or folders is highlighted, the full song title will appear.
Content Browsing (portrait)
iPad is able to show 2 layers of song lists which aids ease of operation.
NP-S2000 (3.00 or later version firmware is required.)
CD-N500 (2.00 or later version firmware is required.)
R-N500 (1.07 or later version firmware is required.)
CRX-N560 / CRX-N560D / MCR-N560 /MCR-N560D (1.04 or later version firmware is required.)
* В определенных регионах некоторые модели не продаются.
- iOS version 5.0 or higher
- Android version 2.1 or higher
A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and network player residing within the same LAN.
* This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
* This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
Making a connection under WiFi-enabled environment
The application uses WiFi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.