Amp Editor V1.2.0 for Win 7/Vista/XP (Previous version)
- Use the Editor with the supported firmware listed in the following table.
- If you have already installed older version, please un-install it first and then install the new version.
Amp Editor/XMV Firmware/TXn Firmware/ACD1 Firmware Compatibility
- The following features have been added to the Tree View window:
- New [Expand all], [New Device], and other tool buttons have been added for improved operability.
- It is now possible to drag and drop devices from the workspace to the Unmatched Device window.
- It is now possible to move devices from the Unmatched Device window to the workspace via a contextual-menu [Move] command.
- A [DEVICE BUSY] indicator added to the main window menu bar indicates when data is being written to connected devices.
- A [Device Properties] button added to the Device Detail View window opens the Device Properties window.
- An Output Voltage Calculator added to the [Limiter] tab of the Device Properties window can be used to calculate threshold values for the Voltage Limiter.
- The following features have been added to Signal Path View:
- The Device Properties window [General] tab now opens when the [Gain/Sens.], [Redundancy], or [Amp Mode] button is clicked.
- The Device Properties window [Limiter] tab now opens when the [Limiter] button is clicked.
- The following features have been added to the Preferences dialog box:
- A new setting allows the progress dialog box that appears when a scene is recalled to close automatically when the recall operation has finished.
- A new setting allows the progress dialog box that appears when scene data is being edited to close automatically when the edit operation has finished.
- The Device Properties dialog box is now a Device Properties window that allows parameters to be edited while referring to other windows.
- A new User Library folder allows convenient organization of library files that previously had to be stored in separate project folders. The user Library folder can be specified via the [General] tab in the Preferences dialog box. Library files stored in the User Library folder can be copied to the project folder when the project is stored.
- The following library items are displayed in the Library [RECALL] menu:
- Library items in the User Library folder.
- Pre-installed library items.
- Library items stored in a project folder.
- It is now possible to create custom control panels that are larger than the display resolution of the computer on which the Amp Editor is running.
- Some menu names in the Main Panel window have been revised.
- The order of the items in the Tree View window contextual menu has been revised.
- A bug that caused the Main Panel window to be displayed incorrectly sometimes when the Amp Editor was launched has been fixed.
- Project save/open, sync, and display performance when a large number of devices are registered has been improved.
- A bug that prevented recall of library files with file names that contained a period (".") has been fixed.
- A bug that caused an unnecessary dialog box to be displayed when an unedited project was closed has been fixed.
- A bug that caused windows to extend beyond the active display area when the Amp Editor was used with multiple monitors has been fixed.
- A problem with the XP, XM, and XH series amplifier [ON]/[STANDBY] button has been fixed.
- A bug that caused components to be changed regardless of the Emergency Scene Recall device Recall Safe settings has been fixed.
- A bug that caused synchronization to fail if the Scene Manager dialog box [Insert] button was clicked has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the Amp Editor to freeze if different computer and device network addresses were used has been fixed.
- A bug that caused Scene 00 to be recalled on devices with scenes that had not been stored if the Scene link Manager [Recall] button was clicked has been fixed.
|OS||Windows 7 (64 or 32 bit)||Windows Vista (64 or 32 bit)||Windows XP (Professional / Home Edition; SP2 or later)|
|CPU||32bit: 2GHz or higher Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron family processor;
64bit: Intel 64 compatible processor
|2GHz or higher Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron family processor||1.5GHz or higher Intel Core/Pentium/Celeron family processor|
|Memory||32bit: 1GB or more;
64bit: 2GB or more
|1GB or more||512MB or more|
|HDD||300 MB or more|
|Display||1024 x 768 pixels or higher; High Color 16-bit or higher|
|Other||Ethernet (100Base-TX/10Base-T) port|
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.